- 1934-10-01 - 1948-09-30 (Accumulation)
- 1908-01-01 - (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
A lighthouse and keeper's quarters was established at Cape Inscription c. 1908.
On 1 July 1915, responsibility for lighthouses in Western Australia passed from the State Government to the Commonwealth Government. This transfer of function was effected through an agreement between the Governor-General of Australia and the Governor of Western Australia under the Lighthouses Act 1911-1915 (Cwth).
Content and structure area
Scope and content
A monthly account of receipts and expenditure of stores at the Cape Inscription Lighthouse.
(The volume in this Record Series was previously listed at the State Records Office at reference: AN 16/7; Accession 1298).