AU WA A1324 - DALE (HALL) PRIMARY SCHOOL (also known as DALE LOWER)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Legal Status Text

School

Authorized form of name

DALE (HALL) PRIMARY SCHOOL (also known as DALE LOWER)

Other form(s) of name

Description identifier

AU WA A1324

Description area

Dates of existence

1906-01-30 - 1927-11-04

History

Dale (Hall) School, also known as Dale Lower, opened on 30th January 1906 as a half-time school with Dale River. Dale (Hall) School closed 26th August 1910. The school reopened on 16th February 1914 before closing permanently on 4th November 1927.

Places

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

AU WA A12 - EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (1893-10-13 - 1988-07-01)

Identifier of the related entity

AU WA A12

Category of the relationship

Superior

Dates of the relationship

1906-01-30 - 1927-11-04

Description of relationship

Related function

Related unit of description

Series S3386 - INSPECTOR'S REPORTS

Role

Creation

Description of relationship

Dates of relationship

Control area

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Final

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Sources

Archivist's notes