- 1868-09-04 - (Creation)
- 1868-09-04 - (Accumulation)
Level of description
Name of creator
Opened on the 22nd March 1862 as Blackwood Bridge Police Station, it later was known as Blackwood No.1 Police Station and then Geegelup Police Station.
A new station was built on Hampton Road and opened on the 18th October 1880, it was about this time the name changed to Bridgetown Police Station. It remained in use until 1970 when a new station was built on Steere Street.