- SeriesS241 - PLANS - TOWNSITES, EARLY TRACINGS
- Item01(a) - Albany Townsite showing proposed arrangement for 23 additional sub Lots shown in red (area between Perth-Albany Road and Melville Road) by Charles Evans, August 1869. [Scale: 6 chains to an inch]
- Item01(b) - Albany Townsite showing Lots between Frederick Street and the sea. Shows land sold and granted, public and Crown Land. Also land held by Sir J Stirling, P&D Co, P Belches (unsigned and undated). [Scale: 6 chains to an inch]
- Item01(c) - Tracing from plan of Albany as marked on ground by P Chauncy 1851. Shows area bounded by Parade, Duke, York Streets and Stirling Terrace. [Scale: 4 chains to an inch]
- Item01(d) - Copy from a tracing marked Albany as surveyed by A Hillman 1836 (whose tracing has been the guide in remarking Albany in 1851). P Chauncy area bounded by Parade, Duke, York Streets and Stirling Tce. [Scale: 4 chains to an inch]
- Item01(e) - Part of Albany showing area between Brunswick Road and Princess Royal Harbour. By A Hillman, c. 1853. Shows barracks, guardroom, commissariat and military hospital. [Scale: 4 chains to an inch]
- 167 more...