- SeriesS239 - ADMIRALTY CHARTS
- 52 more...
- Item64/1876 - Mary Ann Haven, surveyed by J.P. Stanley under the direction of C.R. Russell, soundings in feet [scale: 10 inches to 1 nautical mile of 6065 feet, undated].
- Item65/1876 - Starvation Boat Harbour on south coast; surveyed by J.P. Stanley under the direction of C.R. Russell, soundings in feet [scale: 10 inches to 1 sea mile of 6065 feet, undated].
- Item66/1876 - Bunbury Harbour Improvements - Koombana Bay and portion of Leschenault Estuary. Includes a small townsite plan.
- Item68/1896 - Fremantle Bridge to Bletcher's Point, surveyed by L.S. Dawson, C.R. Russell and J.P. Stanley [scale: 1 inch to 600 feet].
- Item69/1890 - Portion of chart 1047 VIII 90, showing area examined by HMS Penguin.
- Item70/1879 - Survey, Arthur Head Fremantle by James Cowle. Shows proposed jetty, levels of rail lines and part of Fremantle townsite and public buildings.
- Item71/1879 - North-West Coast, survey from James Price Point to Roebuck Bay by F.A. Reyne RN and others June/July 1914. Soundings in fathoms.