AU WA S3717
- 1938-01-01 - 1958-12-31 (Creation)
Level of description
Name of creator
AU WA A1449 - MOUNT HAWTHORN PRIMARY SCHOOL (1906-09-17 -)
Opening in September 1906 as Hawthorne, the school lessons originally took place in the Hawthorne Congregational Hall until 1908. Becoming Hawthorn from 1925, the school eventually changed its name to Mount hawthorn in 1934. From the start of the 1938 school year the Infants school was separated from the senior school and was in a new building.
Content and structure area
Scope and content
School Journals are the Head Teacher’s record of events and activities at the school.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access